Αγγελία Αναζήτησής Συνεργάτη – Βοηθός Επικοινωνιών – Στέλεχος, Σε Ελλάδα/Αθήνα
Communications Cooperation – Administrative Assistant – Director, in Greece/Athens
We are looking for a dynamic person to work closely, be part of our team and undertake communications, public relations with our partners, investors etc. and partially support various corporate activities, mostly remote cooperation, on-site meets at times, in Greece/Athens, no experience required.
Entry Level position, “intern like”, for motivated persons interested in entrepreneurship, business, joining ventures, brainstorming, research and gain or grow their entrepreneurial experience, be partners, have their own career and develop within the company.
Spare time – Part time cooperation (initially 3 ~ 6hrs per week), long term partnership, administrative assistant (initially), eventually when ready will participate on the board of directors as communications officer – director(CCO, CxO) partner and shareholder.
Compensation consists of Partner Payments Percentages from the company’s activities, additionally : future dividends of our parent – holdings private U.K. limited company, company’s shares(Vesting) and/or tokens of our Holdings DAO (blockchain based digital shares – tokens – crypto, tethered to our company’s physical shares).
– University graduate.
– Fluent in Greek and English.
– Computer knowledge.
– Social media knowledge.
– Presentable, business casual appearance.
– Communicative, immediate and responsive in communications, with a team spirit.
– Responsible and committed.
– Responsible for handling confidential matters.
– Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and pressure handling.
– Excellent organizational skills, with attention to detail.
– Strong initiative, highly motivated, with a positive, can-do attitude.
– Eager to learn fast, gain entrepreneurial experience and develop within the company.
About the Startup
Projects, sectors of interests, activities and subdivisions :
Mergers and acquisitions fund, software and blockchain B2B development, academic support and student assignments, freelance workforce, governmental applications and software tender contracts.